Feed — Technical Integration
Requirements for optimal listing of your shop offers on Delupe
To ensure that your offers are listed on Delupe’s price comparison site and Google Shopping,
enabling you to receive additional traffic from potential customers, it is crucial that you
follow certain technical requirements.
The more product information you provide (e.g. EAN, MPN, model name, category), the more
offers we will be able to put online. The more offer data you provide (e.g. delivery costs,
delivery times, images, descriptions), the more attractive your offers will look to our users.
In both cases, this will boost your sales and lead to a higher conversion rate for your offers.
List of feed requirements
Google docs about field requirements
- title(type="string", length=150) | Product Name
- description(type="string", length=1500) | Product description
- deepLink(type="string", length=2000) | Link through partner
- link(type="string", length=1500) | Direct link on product
- imageLink(type="string", length=1500) | Link on product image
- priceAmount(type="decimal") | Product price
- shippingCost(type="decimal") | Submit a fixed shipping cost, and use a period [.]
as the decimal separator (for example: 3.00). Avoid commas [,] to ensure the price
is interpreted correctly.
- salePrice(type="decimal") | Submit the sale_price in addition to the price
attribute with the non-sale price availability ( 'in stock'|'out of stock')
- gtin(type="string", length=20) | Product Global Trade Item Numbers
- brandName(type="string", length=70) | Brand
- additionalImageLink(type="string", length=1000) | Optional additional image
- category (number of Google category)
- color(type="string", length=70)
- size(type="string", length=15) | Use the size attribute to describe the standardized size of your product.
- gender(type="string", length=10) | Specify the gender your product is designed for using the gender attribute.
Supported values male, female, or unisex
- ageGroup(type="string", length=10) | the demographic that your product is designed for.Supported values newborn, infant, toddler, kids, or adult
- unitPricingMeasure(type="string", length=7) | Use the measure or dimension of the product without packaging Example 1.5kg
- unitPricingBaseMeasure(type="string", length=7) | Example 100g If you use unitPricingMeasure, then use unitPricingBaseMeasure
to include the denominator for your unit price. To make the unit prices more comparable for all ads on a page,
your ad might show a different base measure than what you provide here.